10 Ways to Take Care of Yourself Today
First and foremost, take care of yourself and those around you and your community where you can.
1. Try to slow down. This won’t be solved today, this week or even this month.
2. Practice gratitude for the good that is present.
3. Keep meditating or learn to do so. Your creative problem-solving muscles may be enhanced!
5. Go outside and get some sunshine and fresh air. It will do you a world of good.
6. Write it down. We are living through and unprecedented time in history and while you think your memory might be fresh in a few days or months hence, it won’t. Put your dreams, hopes, fears, ideas on the page.
7. Safely stay connected to your friends and family via technology. Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, just don’t isolate.
8. Use technology to gather your peers to share resources, solutions, ideas and thoughts for disrupting business as usual. Make sure to share these learnings out to the larger community.
9. Eat well, take your vitamins, get in shape. Enhance and protect your own immunity.
10. Think about all those projects that have been old hold until you have some time. Maybe you have a bit more time to complete them now? Crossing things off your to-do list can alleviate stress.